This deviant's full pageview
graph is unavailable.
Last Visit: 5 days ago
This is the place where you can personalize your profile!
By moving, adding and personalizing widgets.
You can drag and drop to rearrange.
You can edit widgets to customize them.
The bottom has widgets you can add!
Some widgets you can only access when you get Core Membership.
Some widgets have options that are only available when you get Core Membership.
We've split the page into zones!
Certain widgets can only be added to certain zones.
"Why," you ask? Because we want profile pages to have freedom of customization, but also to have some consistency. This way, when anyone visits a deviant, they know they can always find the art in the top left, and personal info in the top right.
Don't forget, restraints can bring out the creativity in you!
Now go forth and astound us all with your devious profiles!
Favorite visual artistthejoanapadj, Ravietta (they are on deviantart, go check their gallery)Favorite moviesany good sci-fi or fantasy movieFavorite TV showsOnce upon a time, SHERLOCK(BBC)Favorite bands / musical artistsAbney Park, Dubliners, Lyndsey StirlingOther InterestsStories, stories, stories. In visuals, songs, movies, comics, games...
Thanks for tagging me lovely . It's the first time I saw a "mention" in my deviantart inbox. I'll play along.
RULES: 1. You must post these rules. 2. Each person has to share 13 things about them 3. Answer the 13 questions asked to you and invent 13 questions the people you tag will have to answer 4. Choose 13 people 5. Go to their page to inform them they are tagged 6. Not something like " you are tagged if you read that" 7. You have to legitimately tag 13 people. 8. You can't say that you don't do tags. 9. Tag-backs are ALLOWED 10. YOU MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY. NO COMMENTS. Unless you're commenting about the actual entry. 11. You have to finish this within a week. If not; you'll have to do whatever the creator tells you to. Art, rp, etc. 12. Be creative with the title. No "I've Got Tagged" things. 13. Cussing is ALLOWED
Got it? Alright, let's start!
Thirteen things about me: 1. When I was 16-20 I ´studied´in the same city I was born in 2. I never lived there 3. My live goes the opposite direction from usual: First I became a mother, soon I'll get married, after that I'll live with my man. 4. My internship went so well my boss asked me to stay working there in holidays and on a free day of school. 5. I'm bloody lazy at home 6. I'm bloody motivated at work 7. I rarely see my much appreciated best friends. 8. I prefer looking at people beyond their looks. 9. I love giving detailed constructive comments deviations. 10. I badly need external brains, like a phone (or a boyfriend) with reminder function. 11. I adore amusement parks 12. When stressed I need to focus on scribbling something detailed. Helps the brain calm down. 13. I guess I'm an introvert, although I love grouptalks. They cost me so much energy.
13 questions from ink--feather 1. What is your favorite cartoon character? Bubbles, from the Powerpuff girls
2. What piece of your making are you most proud of? ... difficult... I think because this one because of the shading on the top of the island. I made it while listening/watching a seminar from a Adobe User Group guy talking about side projects. Guess I instantly started one. 3. What inspires you to make art? Mostly textures or objects. Now and then a story inspires me. 4. What is your favorite sport? Does running after a child count? How about parenting? Or lifting a child to bed? That's a sport. 5. What does your favorite outfit look like? Brown boots with high heels. Some tunic and a tight pants.
6. What is your favorite flower? Pretty fragile crocus flowers. And lillies. And brier(rozebottel), because of the irregular shape of the berries.
7. What is your biggest pet peeve? People that say everything they read out loud. And computer illiterates.
8. If you could choose a super-power, what would it be? Time travel is so complicated, so I pick phasing.
9. Now that you have a super-power, what would your superhero/villain name be? Saphire Lass
10. If you had a theme-song, what would it be?
11. Do you like cheese? Uhm... yeah. Fish too. People I know that don't like cheese have a problem with fish as well.
12. What is your favorite snack? MOST tastes of crips
13. Where is Waldo? Hidden.
13 questions from me
What is your biggest source of inspiration?
Which deviantionuploader do you love following the best?
What's your favorite story?
Tell me something that makes you happy.
What is your favorite personal talent?
What's your favorite number under 8436.
What is your favorite fictional character?
What is your favorite Disney thing?
You have an idol or example person, right? So who is it?
Here is an device that can instantly learn you to dance like a pro. All you need to do is tell it what dance you want to learn. What dance would you choose?
Which do you prefer: Head, hands or heart.
Here's an exercise: from this site pick symbols that together kind of make your name. Then google translate it to a meaning that matches you. Like ゆり な, that's Yuri na, which means lilly i, which I translate to I'm a lilly.
Now, at last, name an object that makes you think of me.