Thanks for tagging me lovely . It's the first time I saw a "mention" in my deviantart inbox.
I'll play along.
RULES: 1. You must post these rules.2. Each person has to share 13 things about them3. Answer the 13 questions asked to you and invent 13 questions the people you tag will have to answer 4. Choose 13 people5. Go to their page to inform them they are tagged6. Not something like " you are tagged if you read that"7. You have to legitimately tag 13 people.8. You can't say that you don't do tags.9. Tag-backs are ALLOWED10. YOU MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY. NO COMMENTS. Unless you're commenting about the actual entry.11. You have to finish this within a week. If not; you'll have to do whatever the creator tells you to. Art, rp, etc.12. Be creative with the title. No "I've Got Tagged" things.13. Cussing is ALLOWEDGot it? Alright, let's start! Thirteen things about me:1.
When I was 16-20 I ´studied´in the same city I was born in
2. I never lived there3. My live goes the opposite direction from usual: First I became a mother, soon I'll get married, after that I'll live with my man.4. My internship went so well my boss asked me to stay working there in holidays and on a free day of school.5. I'm bloody lazy at home6. I'm bloody motivated at work7. I rarely see my much appreciated best friends.8. I prefer looking at people beyond their looks.9. I love giving detailed constructive comments deviations.10. I badly need external brains, like a phone (
or a boyfriend) with reminder function.11. I adore amusement parks12. When stressed I need to focus on scribbling something detailed. Helps the brain calm down.
13. I guess I'm an introvert, although I love grouptalks. They cost me so much energy.13 questions from ink--feather1. What is your favorite cartoon character?
Bubbles, from the Powerpuff girls 2. What piece of your making are you most proud of?
... difficult... I think because this one
because of the shading on the top of the island. I made it while listening/watching a seminar from a Adobe User Group guy talking about side projects. Guess I instantly started one.3. What inspires you to make art?
Mostly textures or objects. Now and then a story inspires me.
4. What is your favorite sport?
Does running after a child count? How about parenting? Or lifting a child to bed? That's a sport.
5. What does your favorite outfit look like?
Brown boots with high heels. Some tunic and a tight pants.6. What is your favorite flower?
Pretty fragile crocus flowers. And lillies. And brier(rozebottel), because of the irregular shape of the berries.7. What is your biggest pet peeve?
People that say everything they read out loud. And computer illiterates.
8. If you could choose a super-power, what would it be?
Time travel is so complicated, so I pick phasing
. 9. Now that you have a super-power, what would your superhero/villain name be?
Saphire Lass10. If you had a theme-song, what would it be?
11. Do you like cheese?
Uhm... yeah. Fish too. People I know that don't like cheese have a problem with fish as well.12. What is your favorite snack?
MOST tastes of crips 13. Where is Waldo?
13 questions from me
Last but not least, 13 people to tag.
- What is your biggest source of inspiration?
- Which deviantionuploader do you love following the best?
- What's your favorite story?
- Tell me something that makes you happy.
- What is your favorite personal talent?
- What's your favorite number under 8436.
- What is your favorite fictional character?
- What is your favorite Disney thing?
- You have an idol or example person, right? So who is it?
- Here is an device that can instantly learn you to dance like a pro. All you need to do is tell it what dance you want to learn. What dance would you choose?
- Which do you prefer: Head, hands or heart.
- Here's an exercise: from this site pick symbols that together kind of make your name. Then google translate it to a meaning that matches you.
Like ゆり な, that's Yuri na, which means lilly i, which I translate to I'm a lilly.
- Now, at last, name an object that makes you think of me.